Saturday, June 27, 2009

What did I do this Saturday?

Finished another hat. I liked this one so much, I made another one... this could be a problem :)

This one is the B-pattern, with several changes. I follwed the chart for the first one. And can't ever leave well enough alone, so this one was modified a bit. (link over here)

And there is a certain irony to making wool hats when its 102 degrees outside.

Started sewing the purple sweater together, only to realise I did it wrong. Ripping ensued. Once I get this posted, I'll give it another shot. If only so i can play with my new goodie...

Another "vintage" sewing machine. My mom found this one for me. I'll have to get the story again, cause there is one...I just can't remember it at the moment.

Ok, enough procrastination. Time to tackle those *%#! seams again

No comments:

Post a Comment